Is it possible to allow every individual sign...

Is it possible to allow every individual signed-in user to access the project data create by him/her?I don’t want any signed-in user to modify everybody else’s data

0 3 315
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Taran_Bhagat,please go through the article mentioned below. Hope it helps appsheethelp.zendesk.com - Limiting users to their own data Limiting users to their own data appsheethelp.zendesk.com

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Thanks.[EmailColumn] = USEREMAIL() helps in the sheet named “project”

where there is a field for email. But in the same workbook I have got three

more sheets named “task”, “resources”, “report” none of which has a column for email. There I cant restrict access to project specific users.Any guidance will be appreciated

Hi @Taran_Bhagat , if feasible, you may want to include email column in the remaining tables as well. So when defining task to a person you may want to include his email also in the task. If you are defining task by person’s name, you can include a lookup table of names and respective emails. So while defining task,

email also gets captured. Now in security filters, you can define to access task table

table rows only if user email matches the email in the task row. I hope similar approach may help you in other tables.

Top Labels in this Space