Is it possible to determine which tab should get the focus when a dashboard is opened?

Hello everyone.
I have this dashboard, with 5 tabs, that is opened when a specific record is tapped in a previous view.
It is working fine but I noticed that the dashboard always opens on the last viewed tab.
Is it possible to determine which tab should get the focus when a dashboard is opened?
I would like to have the dashboard opened always in the same tab (the first tab).
Thanks a lot.

1 2 179
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Mauro, welcome!

When you say โ€˜dashboardโ€™, are you referring to the view type? Are you opening this dashboard on your mobile device or desktop (browser)? (There are different things that may be interpreted to be the โ€˜tabsโ€™ youโ€™re referring to - if you have a screenshot that might also be helpful).

The typical method for determining which view opens first is in UX > Options > Starting View, but what youโ€™re referring to may be different.

Hi @Peter ,โ€™

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Sorry for the lack of clarity (Iโ€™m a noobie here )
When I say โ€œdashboardโ€, Iโ€™m reffering to the view type.
Iโ€™m opening this dashboard on my mobile.
When I say โ€œtabsโ€ I mean this one:
3X_c_f_cfcdd127fed82e635085247f35820bde80f2803d.png

Hereโ€™s a screenshot of what I need:

Currently, when I tap a record in โ€œfigure 1โ€, it opens the dashboard (figure 2) in the last tab viewed (MEDICINES tab for instance). What I want is the dashboard to be opened always in the PERSON tab.

The method you provide for determining which view opens first (UX > Options > Starting View) is already being used to open the โ€œfigure 1โ€ view.

Do you think thatโ€™s possible?

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Top Labels in this Space