Is it possible to filter the ref tables on the dashboard using the Quick edit buttons?

Pointer
Participant V

hi
only ref will not be used with select, interactive dashboard pages will be filtered according to the situation when I change the quick edit buttons on the detail page, is it also possible to hide dashbord panels with context?

thanks

Solved Solved
0 6 415
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Pointer,

Youโ€™re welcome! Here is a sample app with the user input filter I was referring to: https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=91266...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Pointer. You could set the โ€œShow ifโ€ condition for each of your dashboard subviews to reference your detail page. Here is an expression I recently wrote for a similar use case to show one of my subviews in the dashboard.

INDEX(Filter_Table[Search Term], 1)=โ€œHomeโ€

Iโ€™m using my detail page (Filter_Table table) as a filter for some of my slicers. Iโ€™m allowing users to make quick edits to the Search Term field. In this case, the given dashboard subview with the above โ€œShow ifโ€ condition would only show if the user search โ€œHomeโ€.

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately I did not have filtering, do you have a sample application?

@Pointer,

Youโ€™re welcome! Here is a sample app with the user input filter I was referring to: https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=91266...

thank you so much. I have too many child tables, actually I want to hide and show conditionally tables from the with filter page .is it possible to do this with โ€œcontextโ€, or add โ€œtabโ€ to the dashboard?

@Phuong

AND(
ANY(report[equipment]) = โ€œscissorโ€,
ANY(report[location])=[location],
IN([feature], report[feature])
)

i did such a slice filtering

ANY (report [equipment]) = โ€œscissorโ€,
ANY (report [location]) = [location]

No problem in this part,

IN ([feature], report [feature])

is wrong when you add this, what might be the problem? I have tried the same with contains

Hi @Pointer. Is โ€œreportโ€ your โ€œFilterโ€ table?

If so, you could probably use another ANY() in this case: ANY(report[feature])=[feature].

Top Labels in this Space