Is it possible to have control over the forma...

Is it possible to have control over the formatting of forms? I have a detail form below. My users comment that they spend a lot of time scrolling down and ask if we could move items so they are side by side instead of just a long list? E.g. Project and Item Code could be next to each other as with Invoiced? and Received?. Qty, Rate & line total could all be next to each other. I donโ€™t see any options for formatting the form other than some very basic options.

0 9 344
9 REPLIES 9

@Etwo_Cargo thatโ€™s the Y/N toggle. If you explicitly assign your Y/N type columns as quick-edit fields in your Detail View, they will appear as toggles instead of Y/N buttons.

@Karl_Rolfe UX >> Options >> FORMS >> Form page style >> Side by Side

@Levent_KULACOGLU No that simply puts the field description beside the field.

@Karl_Rolfe wasnโ€™t thay what you were querying for? Other than this; if your form is too long, you can split the form into different tabs just with inserting a Show type/Page_Header category column just before the 1st data field of each section. When you set Form page style to Tabs from UX >> Options >> Forms then you can have a multiple page form instead of a single long form

Hi I wanna to ask those small dots. Which options is that on AppSheet?

@Etwo_Cargo Iโ€™m afraid thatโ€™s not possible right at the moment

No @Levent_KULACOGLU Thatโ€™s not quite what I was asking. This is a mock-up of what I am looking for:

@Karl_Rolfe what you are asking is not doable right at the moment

Good. Any way to use as toggles in form view during capturing data?

Top Labels in this Space