Is it possible to only show the Plus button (...

Is it possible to only show the Plus button (ADD) at a level chosen by clicking through the options.

For example,

when clicking the the grouped by selections

Vehicle type

(Select Vehicle) Vehicle Colour

(Select Colour) Vehicle Fuel

(Select Fuel type)

At this point I need the plus (ADD) button to be visible.

They are all on the same view so to speak but different group level?

0 5 533
5 REPLIES 5

AND(ISNOTBLANK([Select Vehicle]),ISNOTBLANK([Select Colour]),ISNOTBLANK([Select Fuel Type]))

@Levent_KULACOGLU Hi Levent, would this go in the show if field?

I have tried this in that field and I recieve an error.

Unable to find column โ€˜Select Vehicleโ€™

@Nick_Parsons1 I have estimated your column names from your post. Change the column names as needed. And which plus button are you referring to btw?

Correct, the column names are actually, Division, Departmentโ€ฆ I used the other as an example to simplifyโ€ฆ

When I open the app and go to the first page โ€œPre Checksโ€, I see the Plus sign (in the circle) to add a new record.However, I do not want to see the plus here as when I use it at this stage, I have the dependencies issue with criteria (questions).

To overcome this I click on a division first, then a department, then at this stage I see a list of โ€œAssetsโ€ If I use the plus button here, the dependency issue is no moreโ€ฆ

So as a fix, I thought is it possible to only show the plus (add) sign when I get to this point?

I believe this is not possible because basically you are in the same table view all the time.

Top Labels in this Space