Is it possible to send data across apps for e...

Is it possible to send data across apps for example from APP-100 from table “favorites” to APP-200 table name “tasks” using a webhook? I tested this scenario and after 10 minutes I have not seen the data post or received the RESTAPI INVOKE in Audit History. The Change Workflow says it was successful.

0 4 327
4 REPLIES 4

You shall inable API integration in App-200 and use its API Key within the webhook Workflow rule that you create in App-100

@Levent_KULACOGLU Thanks Levent. Yes I updated the URL with the guid of the second app and made sure the access key matched the apps Access Key.

The Change Workflow rule says it was successful in Audit History but no data and still no RESTAPI Invoke for me to review for errors

@Daisy_Ramirez for RESTAPI Invoke you should be checking the audit log of App-200, not App-100

@Levent_KULACOGLU Hi Levent, I received the RESTAPI invoke Failure and it reads as follows:

TableName": “tasks”,

“Result”: “Failure”,

“ResultError”: “REST API REST API invoke request failed: Web API is not enabled for this application.”,

“RecordType”: “Stop”

I enabled the Web API as I thought I had before and re-ran the process with only 3 records.

It took 34 minutes to run and there are no records posted so it failed. I’m still awaiting the audit history data.

As you’re familiar, I created another app (called posting) and inserted solely the “tasks” table. It contains no validations, initial values etc. - the app is completely dedicated to just the one table.

From my main app I pointed the Webhook to invoke against the “posting” app and tasks table.

My hope is with no validations or initial value conditions it would run quickly.

I sent an email as well. I could use your help to resolve as I’ve been working on this issue for over a week. Thanks Levent

Top Labels in this Space