Is someone else having problem with scrolling down in column editor?

Is someone else having problem with scrolling down in column editor???

it stops all the time and then after some time it scrolls down, and very slow for last few days.

when you scroll down the column editor in appsheet editor, (not in the app) it wont respond we are scrolling and nothing happens and then it lmoves like 2 mm down, and stops again, it is very difficult to work like that

Solved Solved
1 8 323
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for reporting this, we found the source of the problem and will have a fix coming soon.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I am not experiencing this.

in this gif what u dont see is that we are scrolling non stop, and it goes fiew steps up and then down and stops where ever he wants, and then blanks out like u see here.

And it wont stop right now u cant do anything

3X_0_d_0d73e5abe61408935cce60a95ae289a0e321476a.gif

Actually, I am noticing some lag. Not as bad as you, but there is clearly a problem. Iโ€™ve escalated.

Yes, I have the same problem

TDhers

Yep, we are looking into it. Strange that it is starting now since we didnโ€™t update anything since Friday. Maybe it was there Friday after roll out and nobody noticed until this morning.
Thierry

Just hit โ€˜The Lagโ€™ myself. Itโ€™s not just scrolling in the column editor for me though but even just trying to navigate between different submenus and such.

Iโ€™m experiencing this as well.

I did do about 10 minutes of work over the weekend and thought I noticed some slowness then as well, but it could have easily been something else.

Thanks for reporting this, we found the source of the problem and will have a fix coming soon.

Top Labels in this Space