is there a "print action' in appSheet just li...

is there a "print action’ in appSheet just like there is download csv file?

0 5 3,292
5 REPLIES 5

There is also a current feature request titled “Print to Printer” on Feature request app.

I request you to upvote it as that request also requests for printing through action.

appsheet.com - Login - AppSheet Login - AppSheet appsheet.com

If you have a cloud printer, you can send the workflow/pdf directly to that printer and it can print it right away.

There is no predefined “print” action available as per my understanding.

As a supplementary information on the topic of printing, I request you to refer following guidance from AppSheet team.

plus.google.com - Is there a way to be able to print the records you are viewing? For example, … Is there a way to be able to print the records you are viewing? For example, … plus.google.com

I know this is a old Topic but just to gave some kind of answer if anyone interesed about how to do a type of print your Data, i do like this: go in the App Editor at Data, select your Tab that you want to Print and on right side will be - View Columns - View Source - View Data - Delete.
Press View Data and a new Browser Tab will open where you can see all your Data by columns , now select the columns and rows that you are interesed then right click and on the drop down menu choose Print now you can either save as Pdf or Print.
Here is where to go in your App
Here I selected More Rows in such a way to be able to print all my data then Right click and Print

Another Option to print your data that i use latley is this Video tutorial

Top Labels in this Space