Is there a way for me to save a form, without...

Is there a way for me to save a form, without having to cycle to the last tab?

0 12 469
12 REPLIES 12

Not currently. This was hotly debated during the initial roll out of that featureโ€ฆ

MY APP DOESNOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WHYโ€ฆEVERYTIME ITS NEED INTERNET TO OPEN ALTHOUGH I HAVE ENABLE OFFLINEโ€ฆIF APPSHEET HAS OPENED ON BACKGROUND MY APPS OPEN INSTATNTLY OTHERWISE IT SAYS CHECK UR CONNECTIONโ€ฆ

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks Aleksi Translate

@Daniel_Frohlich itโ€™ll always be shown, just greyed out

@Daniel_Frohlich

If you donโ€™t have any mandatory field there, you should be able to save the form.

@Aleksi_Alkio thanks Aleksi. There are tabs which I do not have any required/mandatory fields on, but I still have to cycle to the last tab in order to be able to save. Not a huge deal, but itโ€™s not ideal.

Could it possible to rearrange the form in a way that your mandatory questions would be in the same tab?

@Aleksi_Alkio there are only two mandatory fields and they are on the first tab. So I create a form, enter the two mandatory fields, then have to click โ€œnextโ€ five times until I can save on the last tab

Sorryโ€ฆ it was my mistake. I was remembering the new release (which is moved back).

Hi, If you use show if in a tabbed form and donโ€™t show the remaining tabs the save button will be available to save without having to go to the last tab.

@Lynn thanks Lynn. How are you not showing the last tab? Just not displaying it based on some specific condition?

Top Labels in this Space