Is there a way to change the default database...

Is there a way to change the default database in a source without deleting the current one?

So I am working on an app that belonged to a former employees that is no longer with the company. I do not have access to his login for the Google drive that is attached to the

the default database for the app. This is listed as Google-2 in the app.

I have created a new one called Google-3 which I have been using as much as I can but there are places that this doesnโ€™t work.

The app is a front end for a ticketing system. When the system triggers an email in the workflow. It goes to create the body of the email and tries to do this with the Google-2 database and fails.

I followed the instructions to change the source to my new database for the text body and it doesnโ€™t stick. It goes back to the default database.

I canโ€™t just remove the second database because there are a lot of active apps on this account and I havenโ€™t verified that they are not interacting with any of the running apps. If I take any of them down it will cause a lot of issues.

So can the default database be changed and are there any issues if you do?

Thank you for any help.

0 5 351
5 REPLIES 5

Have you tried to just enter Doc ID=โ€ฆ of your own Body Template manually? Does it stick then? What about creating a new workflow from scratch? Can you pick a new Body Template in the new workflow and save it there?

@RezaRaoofi This was dropped in my lap when our old CIO left. So i am new to this. What would I put in for Doc ID=. Right now there is a ton of characters in that field.

You can find Doc ID from your own Google Drive in Google-3 or whatever Google data source it is that you want to substitute; open the Doc and the Doc ID is something like the highlighted section of the browserโ€™s address bar in screenshot below:

@RezaRaoofi Iโ€™m working on that now. Thank you for your help. Iโ€™ll let you know the results.

That worked! @RezaRaoofi You are a job saver. My new CIO wanted a time line when I was going to get this launched. That little bit of help is bigger than you know. Iโ€™ll probably be asking other questions but again, thank you.

Top Labels in this Space