Is there a way to change the placement of the...

Is there a way to change the placement of the little highlighted icon in the inline view of a table? It looks a bit odd.

0 3 313
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, indeed! Is that a deck view and you have set format rule for the column in the first line?

@RezaRaoofi Yes, it is the deck view. But, no, the format rule isnโ€™t for the column in the first line. The deck views you see above are for inline views of referenced tables. Clinical details, blood investigations, imaging & biopsy are child tables (referenced tables) of the parent table โ€˜personal detailsโ€™, so in the detail view of โ€˜personal detailsโ€™ table, these referenced tablesโ€™ list type virtual columns are seen as inline views and Iโ€™ve chosen โ€˜deckโ€™ as the view option for those. In format rules, Iโ€™ve selected the table โ€˜personal detailsโ€™ and then columns โ€œClinical detailsโ€, โ€œBlood investigationsโ€, โ€œImaging & Biopsyโ€ which are list type virtual columns. (as they are for the relevant referenced tables) But the icons for these referenced list type columns appears like this, rather off-centred in a bit of a weird position. I was wondering whether itโ€™s possible to change its position. Thanks.

@Malaka_Jayawardene Yes, I could regenerate the same behavior too; I think since most of the time format rules are used for single item columns that do not contain a list like inline views, this might not have been surfaced! Adding @Morgan_Dixon_AppShee @Adam_Stone

Top Labels in this Space