Is there a way to disable decimals in the Car...

Is there a way to disable decimals in the Cart view? The columns being charted are set to Price columns with 0 decimal places, but when charted I still get “.0” at the end of every number, and it’s affecting the ability to see all of the numbers on the chart properly.

0 11 821
11 REPLIES 11

Seems to be a bug; could you post a screenshot? For now, I suggest to make your chart based on a Virtual Column with a formula like this: ROUND([PriceColumn]) and the column type for the Virtual Column would then be Number.

Another workaround is if you divide the price with 1000. Of course you would need to have bigger values than just hundreds.

I know the long prices not fitting on the vertical axis was a known issue, but not sure about the decimal point, especially since it is only happening for Column charts. Adding @Morgan_Dixon_AppShee , @Adam_Stone_AppSheet

Likely an oversight in the graph. Please report this behavior to support@appsheet.com.

Here is a screenshot of the graph in question.

@RezaRaoofi I tried your method, still getting the same result.

I can’t divide by 1000 because the values are in the millions and the customer needs to see them to the dollar amount. I can round from the decimal places, but I can’t display the data as “$1.9 million” etc. as they need more specific numbers.

As you can see the numbers on the far left column end up getting cut off

Would the 2.093 be good enough?

@Twenty_West_KC You are right sounds like it only happens for Column Series, and Column Series [Stack] charts, but Column Series [Line] seems to omit the .0.

@Aleksi_Alkio I will see if that will work for the customer for now, thanks

Ok I have gone back and added the division and 3 deicmal places but the chart is just rounding to one decimal place. It seems like the Column type chart view is stuck showing one decimal place regardless of what you have specified in the column editor

Sorry @Aleksi_Alkio ! I did not know you were following this thread. I will leave this to you.

Top Labels in this Space