Is there a way to display a button that close...

Is there a way to display a button that closes the view like the big OK button on the About page?

0 2 527
2 REPLIES 2

The About page is sort of like a pop-up dialog, so it has an OK button. But for the other views, what would closing them do?

This request is related to my other recent post, where I am trying to obfuscate the Save and Cancel buttons. I have created a welcome page where the user sees a logo and his/her name. I would just like the user to acknowledge and move on.

You can argue that itโ€™s nonetheless a small form, but thatโ€™s because we donโ€™t have Popup view (or do we?).

There is also my other use case where I want not display the save button, because

the user has made valid choices, but there is currently no outcome available for those choices. So, instead of displaying a valid_if error message and the user being caught in a loop, I would like to display a conditional text (show) saying something like โ€œThere is currently no project open for this city, please come back later or select another cityโ€ and then just display a โ€œCancelโ€ which will cleanly exit the form.

Top Labels in this Space