Is there an issue with the service? It's sl...

Is there an issue with the service?

It’s slow/unreliable to get to the Projects Dashboard page (sometimes get an error, sometimes it eventually come up).

Whenever I try to edit a project I get the following error (personal URL data modified). I’ve tried Chrome and Safari and different computers.

This site can’t be reached The web page at https://www.appsheet.com/Template/AppDef?appName=Name-xxxxxx&quickStart=False might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR

0 7 497
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, we are experiencing issues: plus.google.com - Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down problem? Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down problem? plus.google.com

COuld you please try one more time and let us know if the problem persists?

@praveen thanks, yes all okay now. One strange thing I have noted though is that all my outbound webhook behaviours changed to email types. I’ve changed them back. Related?

@Stephen_Robb, we had made one change to the workflow rules when we deployed yesterday. But had to revert/undo the change because it somehow messed up the stability of the service. I think this may have caused the problem if you edited your apps in the few hours last evening. All the same, please do check your workflows and scheduled reports to verify. Thanks.

@praveen Workflow does not seem to be running scheduled reports anymore - any updates on this? Thanks

Hmm, we updated this earlier today. WIll check and respond

@Anthony_Nel, my colleague @Philip_Garrett_Appsh investigated. The scheduled service was stuck and he restarted it. I believe it is working fine now and should catch up. Please let us know if the problem persists.

Top Labels in this Space