Is there any issues ATM with data tables not ...

Craig_Clancy
Participant IV

Is there any issues ATM with data tables not updating? I have an app working fine and some data was not saved to the G/Sht table which meant the workflow template was missing some data.

I went into the editor and saved it without changing anything and then filled in my form. The form filled in as normal, it sent the workflow with all data required in the template but the G/Sht table has no row for the record.

Any suggestions of what to check would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 5 431
5 REPLIES 5

Craig_Clancy
Participant IV

G/Sht seems to be updating again !

Weird but makes me nervous.

Have you checked that your records are not in the end of your spreadsheet tab? Do you have lot of empty rows?

Craig_Clancy
Participant IV

Hi Aleksi, for some reason it was continuously updating the very first record. It was over writing it and I have no idea why. The Form capturing the new data, had new data and saved correctly. Is this something that has occurred before ? And what would be the cause of the data going to the end of the row?

Craig_Clancy
Participant IV

Only had a dozen rows of data, the first 4 were test data and the very first row was the one being updated. Further testing shows it is working OK.

This sounds that your key column is not well structured. Do you use row number as a key column?

Top Labels in this Space