Is there any problem with the mail server?

Hi, is there a problem with the mail server? A few hours ago the apps stopped sending emails and I can’t find the cause, in the workflow log it shows that the actions were successful

Solved Solved
0 7 181
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To confirm, there was a delay in outgoing mail from AppSheet. The delay has since resolved.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi guys did you get an answer ?

Do you have the same problem?

Hi guys,

Yes and I reported it and was just working with Support. It may be that some of the jobs were running very very slow. However, 1 of my print > Pdf > email did not run at all.

I just reran the same jobs and it seems to be working ok.

I hope that helps

In my case, at 8:47 p.m. 2 emails failed that never arrived, I made a third attempt that arrived immediately (Fri, Oct 22, 8:49 p.m.), and from then on it didn’t work anymore, and it still doesn’t work.

Sorry to hear that. Shrikanth was the Support tech who worked with me. I raised the support ticket with an urgent status.

I have just re-run one of my other jobs again and it was pretty quick. Pretty much normal.

Sorry cant help in any way.

Peter

Hi guys,

I just gave your case details to Srikanth ( who was still online ) from his and my chat thru the issue.

I hope this helps.

Peter

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To confirm, there was a delay in outgoing mail from AppSheet. The delay has since resolved.

Top Labels in this Space