Is there any sample apps which use AI on Google Cloud, etc?

I am interested in to handle the sample apps, which use the plugins or connections with AI, such as Google Cloud, to master how to use them?
Thanks

0 2 270
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Shibata_Hidetoshi!

Welcome to the community. Iโ€™m not sure if I understand exactly what you are looking for but Iโ€™ll try to help.

I recommend that you search this community with the user name @tsuji_koichi. He has written a lot about using various kinds of plugins with AppSheet.

Also, we recently had an inquiry about how to learn AppSheet. Perhaps that discussion would interest you:

Iโ€™ve made a video about how I use AppSheet with Google sheets to provide feedback to my students. It has Japanese subtitles:

Good luck!!

่ฟฝไผธ ใ“ใฎใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒผใƒฉใƒ ใงใฏใ€่‹ฑ่ชžไปฅๅค–ใฎ่จ€่ชžใ‚‚ไฝฟ็”จใงใใพใ™ใ€‚ไพ‹ใˆใฐใ€ใ‚นใƒšใ‚คใƒณ่ชžใ‚„ใƒใƒซใƒˆใ‚ฌใƒซ่ชžใงๆŠ•็จฟใ™ใ‚‹ไบบใŒใ‹ใชใ‚Šๅคšใใ€่ฟ”ไบ‹ใ‚’ๆ›ธใไบบใฏ Google translate ใงๅ†…ๅฎนใ‚’็ขบ่ชใ—ใ€่‹ฑ่ชžใงๅ›ž็ญ”ใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใง่ณชๅ•ใ—ใŸๆ–นใŒๆฅฝใ ใฃใŸใ‚‰ใ€ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใฎใพใพใงใ‚‚่‰ฏใ„ใจๆ€ใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚๏ผˆ็†Šๆœฌใ‹ใ‚‰๏ผ‰

@Kirk_Masden
Thank you for replying my question.
@tsuji_koichi has lots of informtion.
http://kguics.blogspot.com/2020/05/how-i-use-appsheet-in-my-classes.html has good inspiration.
Thank you
Hidetoshi Shibata

Top Labels in this Space