Is there any way of hiding an action button d...

Is there any way of hiding an action button depending on the useremail that is logged in? i.e. is there a Show If option for an Action defined by the users email (like there is in views)?

0 5 403
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, each action has a condition, and if it isnโ€™t satisfied, the action wonโ€™t be shown

I tried setting the condition for the action as USEREMAIL()=โ€œuser1@gmail.comโ€ but when I login with user2@gmail.com the action button is still there. It doesnโ€™t work i.e. you can click it and nothing happens but I donโ€™t want it to showโ€ฆThatโ€™s the issue. Is that possible?

It shouldnโ€™t be showing. Could you give us the app name (something like MyApp-345333) and the steps in the app to reproduce the problem please?

Hi!!, I have the same issue, also I did the same with the same expression, in the action condition, I tried in Column structure show_if condition and it is still for all of the users, could you plaese tell me how did you fixed it?

I use the LOOKUP function to compare user with a users list in my table and everything is fine.
If you can use a simplier formula should be even easier.
Are you putting the formula into the Action - Behavior - Only if this condition is true?

Top Labels in this Space