Is there any way to add a confirmation messag...

Octfolio_Seb
Participant III

Is there any way to add a confirmation message to Save, or any other suggestions on how to achieve the following.

I have a scenario where a user is taking a sample and in general, they should take two or more so, on save, I would like a popup to appear with "Would you like to add another sample bottle to this inspection?โ€ they can either hit Yes to capture another sample or no to return to the original screen.

1 6 1,404
6 REPLIES 6

RezaRaoofi
Participant V

Could you elaborate a little bit? What does โ€œadding another sample bottle to this inspectionโ€ mean in regards to tables in your app?

You can use Event action for this purpose. Create a hidden action for your Sample table. Use a deep link formula like LINKTOFORM(โ€œSample_Formโ€,โ€œInspection_IDโ€,[Inspection_ID]) and then trigger that action as an event action from the Form viewโ€™s definition. If that action needs a confirmation, you could write as โ€œDo you want to take another sample?โ€ and if you click โ€œYesโ€, the new form view for the sample record will open. If you click โ€œNoโ€, it will bring you back to Inspection form view.

Perfect, thanks Aleksi. Works great. Sorry for the delayed response!

Check the app โ€œPopupโ€ from hereโ€ฆ appsheet.com - - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet appsheet.com

Can you send the link for the POPUP app you reference above

I couldnโ€™t find the app either.

Top Labels in this Space