Issue with dropdown display?

Aurelien
Participant V

Hi there,

My client just reported to me that the dropdown does not displays as usual, even if sliding remains available.
Because of it, the users do not think they have other choices available.

The involved phone model is an Iphone 5S.
Here is the picture: is it a normal behavior ?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 10 216
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

yeah, sounds like too old OS is causing an issue.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

How did it display before (usual)? Or what should it display according to your client?

Aurelien
Participant V

Normally,

that was filling the whole screen, or so, like it displays in the editor preview.

I just asked him, he confirms.

Steve
Participant V

Have you tried a more recent phone?

yeah, sounds like too old OS is causing an issue.

He tells that works on a more recent phone: Iphone 7.
He suspects the device screen sizeโ€ฆ
It seems that was working before, and he says that Apple made an update on the OS, can that be the source of the issue ?

Itโ€™s a possibility, but itโ€™s hard to say for sure.

OK thanks @Steve and @tsuji_koichi,

Then he will have to keep that in mind and tell his staff members to be aware of this glitch.
Fortunaly thatโ€™s just a โ€œsmall displaying issueโ€, if I may say, and not a โ€œhard issueโ€.
50 phones to replace are a lot to take out of the pocket

Cheers

Not sure if we call this as glitch or not, but without like it or not, the morden device we purchase is getting old ant not workable for some cases. Rather than glitch , I would call as a headache.

Yes, actually โ€œglitchโ€ is not the correct word I was looking for, โ€œsubtle detailโ€ is more suitable.
English is not my first language, I thought it was a nice synonym for โ€œtiny tiny tiny issueโ€ (my mistake !), but I like โ€œheadacheโ€ as well

I speak to my users when we see the same issue. It is good opportunity for you to speak to your boss to get the most latest device for your job, otherwise your daily works would be affected.

Top Labels in this Space