It is possible to configure enumlist Usersett...

It is possible to configure enumlist Usersettings() to filter many Year in a table ? If Yes, how to ?

0 10 492
10 REPLIES 10

@Arnaud_B can you elaborate your question? What do you mean with " many Year in a table "?

A User settings that select many year (2016, 2017, 2018) or single Year 2016 โ€ฆ One Enumlist in usersettings โ€ฆ

Iโ€™ve try in condition of slices but doesnโ€™t work: YEAR([Date]) = USERSETTINGS(Year_Option)

You could use IN expresssionโ€ฆ like IN(YEAR([Date]),USERSETTINGS (Year_Option))

THX it work. One more expression problem to list YEAR Date

=SELECT(YEAR([My_Date]), TRUE) return that parameter 1 in YEAR function is invalid โ€ฆ and if iโ€™ve many 2016 or 2017 or, โ€ฆ how to filter list to have just one entry of each

Would you please describe your case little moreโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t understand the reques totally, sorry.

Iโ€™ve set a usersettings Enumlist with Year Date. I can now filter with the expression u give me.

But i need one app formula in my usersettings Enumlist field to list Year Date from my column.

But , if i have many same Year in my column, i donโ€™t want to see

2016 2016 2016 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 โ€ฆ on my button enumlist โ€ฆ U understand ?

How about TableName[YearColumn]

@Aleksi_Alkio this expression in app formula to get list of Year ??? Mean it was =select(โ€ฆ to have a list ?

TableName[YearColumn] is basiacally the same than SELECT(TableName[YearColumn],TRUE,TRUE). When you want it as a dropdown list, you need to type it into the Valid_If.

Thx ill try

Top Labels in this Space