It possible to right align percentages?

Is it possible to right-align percentages (not just prices)? You can see that the eye goes all over the place when percentages are not right-aligned, especially when percentages are negative (see screenshot). I’ve also included an example of what it could look like if percentages can be right-aligned (second screenshot).
(I believe this was going to be followed up, but perhaps it got lost in questions, so i have reposted to feature requests). Thanks, Kim

Status Open
1 3 724
3 Comments
WillowMobileSys
Platinum 1
Platinum 1

There is now an option in the UX->Options->Table View settings to Right align numeric values. See image.

It does right align ALL numeric values.

Kirk_Masden
Gold 1
Gold 1

I would like to revive this request. Even thought we have the “Right align number columns” I wish we could just choose left, center, or right, regardless of the column type. For example, I find the following to be somewhat ugly:

3X_6_5_653e084d49d613a96c58983bcf1e232a60f6d913.png

If I could center the headings and the numbers, I would prefer that. Or, if centering cannot be allowed, I’d like to put the headings on the right with their numbers.

Finally, a question: I searched for this kind of request (alignment control in tables). I find it hard to believe that others have not made similar requests but I couldn’t find one of the type I’m tagging on to this feature request. Am I missing something?

P.S. I guess the following is pretty close to what I’m hoping for, but the ask is a bit bigger than what I’d like to see in the short term:

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager