I've created a number of apps that are tied t...

I’ve created a number of apps that are tied to my personal gmail account, but am now leaving my current firm and want to transfer the ownership over to another member of the team.

Is there a way to change the Admin Role in AppSheet so my gmail is no longer associated with the apps?

Thanks!

0 2 332
2 REPLIES 2

You can transfer it to the other person Appsheet account. Then that person should copy the App as new one so all the data is ponted in the new owner spredsheet asociateted with he copied App. Remeber to share your spreadsheet to the new owner before transfer it otherwise she or he can´t copy it.

That´s one way to do it…

Hi Emily, please see help.appsheet.com - Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts

We generally advise that the account be created on the corporate domain (rather than @gmail.com) and be something generic (like appsheet_admin@mycoolcompany.com) so that it isn’t affected by individual employment.

Thanks for being a part of our community. Please take your knowledge of AppSheet with you to your next job and build apps there too :]. Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space