January 7 Office Hours

Join @morgan @carie , @Phuong & @Peter for the first Office Hours of 2020 to discuss a variety new updates, including:

Register Here

Bring your questions or start adding them here in this thread, and we’ll address them throughout the webinar. Timing not ideal? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording.

Hi @Peter!

I won’t be able to attend this office hours because of the time difference. I hope to watch the video later, if one is available.

I looked at the Kanban app and noticed this visual artifact on my Mac Safari browser:

I opened the same app in Chrome and all was well. My own app looks fine in Safari so I’m not sure what might be causing the problem. Just thought you should know. :slight_smile:

Question: Order Flow Actions - How to access when an app is already up and running?

Confirmed. Can hear and See Blue screen

Confirmed. Hear and see

Whats the advantage for this feature

1 Like

Little Late, Hope to join these more often and expand my skills on appsheet.

December was announced as the OCR month. Any results?

1 Like

Are there any future updates coming for the web view? The buttons are so small on the bottom of my large screen, would be nice if the setup was different on the web. Larger buttons, maybe a different setup.

1 Like

Privacy disclaimer

1 Like

Regarding the OCR, I have plenty of ideas/existing apps that could implement this functionality, but they all include digital displays, Recording data, so on. OCR doesn’t seem to work well with digital displays, for example Cooler/Freezer temperature gauges. I’m assuming due to the high glare/ screen-pixelation on camera. Are there any planned updates to the OCR to improve capability with this type of usage?

For TOS and Privacy Policy Page, can we update the data we’re capturing and is it just a one time acceptance that’s required?

Where does it store the acceptance record (date/time etc. user accepted) How does it work for a public app?

1 Like

What’s the Onboarding view? :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, This Kanban thing is really enlightening an shows the power of appsheet. Will implement asap and scrap existing task managers.

Is it possible to see who has added it to in-progress? Lets say you have an open concept team, whoever claims a task first gets it. How would this be implemented? Like a name overlay on the in progress deck view?

1 Like

Does HERE() function need user sign in (as it stopped in my public apps saying it needs user sign in)?
Thanks

1 Like

could you show me the source database so i can understand the photos showing up in the layout

1 Like

Can you Make this Kanban app a sample app? Sorry Dident see it already was. Thanks!

1 Like

Not seeing your ‘layout’ view. Is it available to general users yet?

1 Like

Little late, sorry if been covered. Are the new card features live for all users? I still only see one option for the layout

1 Like

For those who dont have it, I believe it should be rolled out to everyone this week sometime

1 Like