Jeenee.DataTypes.SpreadsheetException

Griff
Participant V

I have had this error occur several times today. Does anyone know what it means? I’m just not sure what I should be looking at to fix it.

It’s happened on two different Workflows based on different tables

Error:
“Jeenee.DataTypes.SpreadsheetException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. → The HTML to PDF conversion web service failed to convert the HTML document to PDF for application ‘GriffApp-1353866 (4621daba-f1a2-437e-a600-88f43ab47a5b)’ despite 3 retries due to: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.\r\n at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.TaskResultEmail.<>c__DisplayClass73_0.b__0()”

Solved Solved
0 15 397
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The engineering team is actively engaged; no further reports are need. Please see the following topic for updates:

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Please try to change the Workflow > Action option “Via Channel” to “Mandrill Default” if that would help in your case.

Griff
Participant V

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve now changed it on one of the Workflows that failed and will monitor.

What’s the relevance?

Griff
Participant V

I just had a repeat crash after switching. It could be a bug in my workflow but I don’t know how to determine what the bug is if I can’t see the log.

Try to see the reason with the “Save & Verify Data” instead of just a normal “Save”

Griff
Participant V

This is curious. I have left it on Mandrill and the logs have since shown my Workflow was successful and emails were sent. Only thing is, that none of the emails have arrived yet. Save and Verify Data runs without warnings.

We need to check your app. Would you please email to support@appsheet.com with app details, thanks.

Nirmal_Giri
Participant III

Hello… I am facing the same issue. My logs show that the workflow is successful and emails were sent. However, none of the emails have arrived to my inbox. No warning reported when saving the app

Same issue here

“Jeenee.DataTypes.SpreadsheetException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. → The HTML to PDF conversion web service failed to convert the HTML document to PDF for application ‘Certifica2-1902178 (023e7a70-4d54-4324-96a5-9021d624f012)’ despite 3 retries due to: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.\r\n at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.TaskResultEmail.<>c__DisplayClass73_0.b__0()”

hcquadros
Participant IV

Similar here

Steve
Participant V

@Nirmal_Giri, @Rafael_ANEIC-PY, and @hcquadros, please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Thanks for everyone for this information. We have started to investigate the reason.

Griff
Participant V

Do I still need to email support with my details or have the got all the info they need?

The engineering team is actively engaged; no further reports are need. Please see the following topic for updates:

Hi Steve

I am still struggling with this, I have set my page to landscape but the PDF returns as potrait shrinking my table and text size from the google doc template, the attachment for the PDF in the workflow is set to A4 landscape

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space