Just like we have here() function that probab...

Just like we have here() function that probably uses getlatitude, getlongidude on Android , is there a way to allow developers in appsheet to call some functions? This would make this a very powerful app

0 5 311
5 REPLIES 5

@Maulik_Shah What kind of functions did you have in mind?

I am a network engineer and looking for some network info . Example developer.android.com - CellSignalStrengthLte | Android Developers

And some more from the same class.

As well as

https://developer.android.com/reference/android/telephony/CellIdentityLte

Many along the same lines. CellSignalStrengthLte | Android Developers developer.android.com

While there is definitely a need for more lower level device functions, I personally do not believe that a majority of AppSheet customers will need/use it.

@Bellave_Jayaram I beg to differ. I was just providing examples of what I need for my apps. Someother users might

find useful with some other functions.

Just like macros in Excel took excel to a whole new level I see this as a similar thing. Some average users might not use all the functions, but if other who use that could take this to a whole new level. just like macros in excel took Excel to a whole new level I see this as a similar thing. Some average users might not use all the functions, but many who use, could take this to a whole new level.

The beauty about appsheet is that it makes user interface a charm and easy to deploy. Having access to some of the deeper functions would make apple doing accessible to a lot more people.

@Maulik_Shah Thanks for the clarification! Although itโ€™s probably not a feature weโ€™ll add in the short term, weโ€™ll keep it in mind.

Top Labels in this Space