Just now I got a weird Google Sheets Quota er...

Just now I got a weird Google Sheets Quota error… for the first time. In a test App that I am using alone while editing and changing a formula. Which makes it really weird that there was any sort of “quota” error.

Anybody has info on that?

Unable to fetch app definition: Error: Data table ‘Municípios’ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Insufficient tokens for quota ‘ReadGroup’ and limit ‘CLIENT_PROJECT-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:953348912797’. [429]

Errors [

Message[Insufficient tokens for quota ‘ReadGroup’ and limit ‘CLIENT_PROJECT-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:953348912797’.] Location[ - ] Reason[rateLimitExceeded] Domain[global]

]

. Error: Data table ‘cadastro’ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Insufficient tokens for quota ‘ReadGroup’ and limit ‘CLIENT_PROJECT-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:953348912797’. [429]

Errors [

Message[Insufficient tokens for quota ‘ReadGroup’ and limit ‘CLIENT_PROJECT-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:953348912797’.] Location[ - ] Reason[rateLimitExceeded] Domain[global]

]

. Error: Data table ‘Cadastro Serviços Críticos’ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

. Error: Data table ‘serviçoscríticos’ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

. Error: Data table ‘Clientes’ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

. Error: Data table ‘Engenheiros’ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

0 13 1,126
13 REPLIES 13

I am getting the same thing - for MHOPGAWebsiteDatabase-284938-493162

here is the message that i am getting :

Unable to fetch app definition: Error:Error: Data table ‘Hop Variety Rating Data’ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Insufficient tokens for quota ‘ReadGroup’ and limit ‘CLIENT_PROJECT-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:953348912797’. [429] Errors [ Message[Insufficient tokens for quota ‘ReadGroup’ and limit ‘CLIENT_PROJECT-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:953348912797’.] Location[ - ] Reason[rateLimitExceeded] Domain[global] ] ./n

I got the same error to

I re-sync and app back to working. But ultra slow to complete process. Afterwards, re-sync again and app broken down. Annoying.

plus.google.com - Hitting Quota errors: This morning, it looks like we have some runaway app t… Hitting Quota errors: This morning, it looks like we have some runaway app t… plus.google.com

We got same errors.

it seems to come and go

…resync brings it back online…but the issue keeps coming back as well

I may be wrong, but it seems to me the team is more quiet today here in the community. Maybe it’s related… and they are on the phone with google trying to solve the problem?

Same issue with an app who was working well 5 min before

Makes me wonder if it would be best to have Excel Sheets on a DropBox account.

interesting - it sync’ed but now new error : “Google drive Rate Limiting Exception while reading docid=UnknownMORE INFO”

ktv

Getting the same error on multiple apps

The exactly same errors we see on various app as well here.

Top Labels in this Space