Large Payload - Sending PDF

Hi everyone,

I am using a workflow which sends an pdf by email (very simple). The size of this PDF is about ~18 kb and add only 1-rowinformation (data) and no pictures or anything like this (except the company logo which is about a 8kb).

I noticed that I can get this pdf with exactly same information with no problem in pdf when I do not put this information in a table and document landscape format.

As soon I want to re-structure the layout (table format), I get the message during testing that the payload is too large.

When I copy this error message in an local HTML file

I can see Appsheets tried to structure it in the table format.

Anybody suggestions what might cause this problem

Nice troubleshooting, @Robert ! This definitely seems like a bug.

Could you please email this to support@appsheet.com?

2 Likes

Is there any update of this issue? Has the rootcause been found yet?
Thx,. Robert

Did you contact support@appsheet.com?

yes I did, and got a confirmation on Saturday.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

is there any update to the resolution of this topic?
Thx!

What did Support tell you?

nothing, only that they acknowledged the issue

More than just an acknowledgement; they also made some requests:

I noticed you had an error message but it was something that you had copied into an HTML file? Can you send a copy of that error message? Are there any other error messages that surface in the UI?

Please respond to Support.

they replied before 18 hrs. (in the middle of the night), mine was 21 hrs :wink:
Thx anyway

It looks like the html (see screenshot in de ticket) has a nesting html file. That is the reason why I have two files saved locally. That might be the reason that the payload is assumed as large?!?

{"$type":"Nirvana.Data.TaskResultEmail, V2API","Attachment":{"$type":"Nirvana.Data.TaskAttachment, V2API","Archive":"AttachAndDoNotArchive","Byte":null,"ByteEncoded":null,"FileName":"","FilePath":"","FileStore":"","MimeType":"text/html","Name":"Nick Haasmann Messung und Analyse.html","PageHeight":0,"PageOrientation":"Landscape","PageSize":"A4","PageWidth":0,"TemplateHasCustomFonts":true,"Text":"

“”

NH Training Club | Feldstraße 40a | 2345 Brunn am Gebirge

NH Training Cub Hautfaltenmessung & Analyse:

ID

Körpergewicht

Lean Mass

Körperfett

Kinn

[mm]

Wange

[mm]

Brust

[mm]

Trizeps

[mm]

Schulterblatt

Rippe

[mm]

Hüfte

[mm]

Bauch

[mm]

Knie

[mm]

Waden

[mm]

v. Oberschenkel

[mm]

h. Oberschenkel

[mm]

Bizeps

[mm]

SUMME

[mm]

c60c387a

26,65 %

Prio

",“ByteLength”:0,“BytePresent”:false,“PDFCount”:0,“TextLength”:12722,“TextPresent”:true},“Bcc”:,“Body”:"Hallo Robert,

Anbei als PDF deine neue Hautfaltenmessung und Analyse

Beste Grüße,
Nick",“Cc”:,“FromDisplay”:“robert@nhtc.at”,“MailTemplate”:“FINAL-DATACHANGE”,“MessageChannelName”:“System Default”,“OtherAttachments”:{"$type":“Nirvana.Data.TaskAttachments, V2API”,“WorkflowAttachmentList”:},“PreHeader”:“Update to application ‘NHTC-360°’ table ‘Körperfettmessungen’ by ‘robert@nhtc.at’ at 23.01.2021 13:00:56”,“PreserveRecipients”:true,“ReplyTo”:“robert@nhtc.at”,“Subaccount”:null,“Subject”:“Hautfaltenmessung & Analyse”,“Title”:“Alert: Update to application ‘NHTC-360°’ table ‘Körperfettmessungen’”,“To”:[“robert@nhtc.at”],“ProviderType”:0,“ProviderApiKey”:“LFAwmMpIFKPpRm7ikwlSxQ”,“AppErrors”:{"$type":“Jeenee.DataTypes.AppErrors, Jeenee.DataTypes”,“RecordInfo”:false,“RecordWarning”:true,“AnnotateErrors”:false,“Errors”:},“TaskType”:“Email”,“TaskName”:“HFM und Analyse:SendMailHFM”}

both files have the exactly the same content

can anyone replicate this error?

can it be possible that I have these problems because my table has 52 rows?

I mean Data Table - not the table in a document

this is pretty dissapointing. Appsheets seems to work only for less complex UseCases :-/
OK, I will close this ticket.

Appsheet can’t give me an reliable answer and analysis at the moment. So we need to stick with the bug.