Last two Questions: One time link use and Replacing text on a Question Header

Hi everyone, thanks to the help I’ve received here I’m almost done with my application but there are still two problems I have to figure out and I’m not sure how to do it.

1st: The customer wants the application to be used only once per person and through browser, which leads me to have to share the link instead of installing the app on a phone. Plan should be Publisher_Pro since we don’t require log in, people has already been selected and will receive the invitation to their mail, but filling the form could result on winning some prize. That’s why we want that people can’t re-use the app once they are finished with the form.

2nd: I have a few questions that are like this: “How did you fin the store located in -Answerfromquestion6-”

Tried almost everything but nothing seems to work. I have to check which option the user picked in a certain question and then paste that answer not on the response but on the question itself.

Is this even possible? EXTRACTCHOICE seemed the way to go but couldn’t make it work.

Thanks.

0 2 276
2 REPLIES 2

1. If you are not requiring login, then you have no way of knowing who the person is that is using the application. A single user can go to multiple machines. Or there could be many users from a single machine (think public library). You just have no way to know.

2. You should be able to use the CONCATENATE() function to create your question Like so:

CONCATENATE("How did you find the store located in ", [Answerfromquestion6],"?")

Thanks so much!!

Top Labels in this Space