Licence needed - Salesforce and Smartsheet datasources

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there is an additional cost and what is the minimum level of licence needed to use datasources from Smartsheet and Salesforce ?

Here is my thoughts :

• Smartsheet : pro licence, no additionnal costs
  • Salesforce : pro licence, no addtionnal costs

Thank you for your help,

Corentin

0 5 225
5 REPLIES 5

There are no additional costs from AppSheet when using cloud-based datasources.

However, you will need to visit each of those datasource vendors to understand any possible costs for usage of their platforms. Typically, usage in these datasources is free up to a certain amount of usage. For example, Google is free up to 15GB. Using more than that will require a purchase of additional storage space.

Hello @WillowMobileSystems

Thanks for the quick answer.

So that means that I only need to have a pro licence ? I looked on the pricing page and it seems that the Salesforce datasource connection requires a business licence ?

If I understand your point, do you mean that I will have to pay addtional costs direclty to Smartsheet or Salesforce for using huge amount of data from their datasources?

Thank you again very much !

Corentin

I am very certain that for Smartsheet that is the case. It can be used under the Premium or Pro plans (subject to AppSheet Pricing) and, I believe, the only additional costs would be based on Smartsheetsโ€™ usage rules.

For Salesforce, I was wrong and you are correct. It is considered a โ€œdatasource integrationโ€ which requires AppSheetsโ€™ Business plan to support. For actual costs, as @Steve suggests, you will want to contact AppSheet directly.

Hello @WillowMobileSystems

Thank you for your great answer, it helps me to see more clearly the terms and conditions for deploying Appsheet.

I will let you know if I have more information,

Corentin

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space