LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW 2nd parameter problem

Hello everyone,

I want to jump between different slices; but i think i miss some important point.

I have main UX departments of employees.
When I select one department in that list. I want to see employee list but only selected department. I tried many things; but I failed.

in the behaviour tab. I selected โ€œgoto another view with in this appโ€. And my target is:
LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œEmployeeListโ€, [department]=[_THIS].[department]

0 5 709
5 REPLIES 5

@Fazilet_Yayinevi
The deeplink that you have set donโ€™t work? Whatโ€™s the view type for your Department UX?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This:

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œEmployeeListโ€, [department]=[_THIS].[department]

should be:

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œEmployeeListโ€, [department]=[_THISROW].[department]

Hi @Steve! Hi @LeventK! I hope you will forgive me for asking a question thatโ€™s not related to the thrust of this question but Iโ€™ve noticed that you both make good use of colored text in your posts. I wanted to do that in one of my own posts today but couldnโ€™t figure out how. Could you tell me how itโ€™s done? I found bold and italic in the menu, but I canโ€™t figure out how to add color.

@Kirk_Masden
Provided you enclose your expressions between 3 backticks (```), itโ€™s automatically doing that but there is no consistency unfortunately. Itโ€™s denoted that the platform the community supports Markdown and BBCode, but I couldnโ€™t be able to succeed with any of them. Possibly it has to be somehow activated on AppSheet side.

Thanks! Iโ€™m testing by enclosing this phrase in backticks as you indicated. I see that the </> choice on the editing menu does something similar. [color=#FF00FF]Text in fuchsia[/color] doesnโ€™t seem to work. Oh well.

Top Labels in this Space