Linktofilteredview

I used the formula " LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(“List of student”,AND([Student Number] = [_THISROW].[Student Number],[Date of Birth] = [_THISROW].[Date of Birth]) "

I wanted the behavior → if there is a people who student number and date of birth are matched, then show the person.

But now my situation is → No matter what data i enter, always show me all people’s data (not matched person)

How can I solve this problem?

0 5 146
5 REPLIES 5

Where did you use the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() expression?
How is the data entered?

Screenshots are best.

Here you are !

So how does the Action run?

What is the 2nd screenshot showing, it seems to be completely unrelated?

So what I am trying to do is that when student enter their Passport Number (Screen Shot 2), I want them to see the personal information that is matched with their own passport number.

However, currently, all the information is presented (e.g. Student A enter his/her own passport number → all the information of Student A, B, C, etcs. is shown).

Let me rephrase my question:

I used the formula " LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(“List of student”,AND([Student Number] = [_THISROW].[Student Number],[Date of Birth] = [_THISROW].[Date of Birth]) "

I wanted to obtain such behavior; if the student’s number and the date of birth are match, show the data that is related to that student’s own.

However, I am currently expereince this behavior; no matter what data i enter, all the personal data is presented, NOT the specific data that is matched with the specific person.

I would be more than grateful if you could guide me on how to present such behavior that I am willing to carry out.

Thank you

Yes I understand what you’re trying to do. You need to explain more about how you’re attempting to implement this so that someone can figure out where you went wrong.

Top Labels in this Space