Linktoform.... Hello all, does any one see a...

Linktoform…

Hello all, does any one see anything wrong with the following expression?

LINKTOROW([Invoice Number], “Bookings_Detail”, “BOOKINGS”)

I’m using it to create and action from a one app to another app. But I’m having the error

“The BOOKINGS app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator. Unable to fetch app definition: App ‘BOOKINGS’ was not found.”

Double checked and triple checked the app name, to make sure there are no typos.

0 6 428
6 REPLIES 6

You need to tell the account ID as well. The app name is not enough.

Is the app shared to you?

Yep, I’m the app owner and whitelisted on both apps

I tested this with the same situation and for me this format is working correctly. It seems that the problem is the app, not the LINK itself. Please check the BOOKINGS app and when its fixed, your LINK should work.

Thank you. Seems like everything is ok with the destination app, but Im still getting the same error. I’ll try a few different things.

Ok, I changed it to:

LINKTOROW([Invoice Number], “Bookings_Detail”, “BOOKINGS-646816”)

646816 is my Account ID. Now I’m getting the following error.

The BOOKINGS-646816 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator. Unable to fetch app definition: Error:Error: Data table ‘Bookings’ is not accessible due to: Worksheet ‘Bookings’ not present in Google SpreadSheet ‘S.S.T.E.M Leads’…/n

S.S.T.E.M Leads, is another data source I use in a the bookings app (the destination app), but it should have anything to do with the link.

Anything wrong with the syntax?

Top Labels in this Space