List() URL and images

Hello, Is it possible to display an image from his url? And my problem would be to display multiple images from a list.

Solved Solved
0 9 974
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, indeed, the image is bigger. Great ! But I do not want to use a form, just a large list of images that I managed to solve using an action and a slice. Thanks again, the exchange of ideas allows to create new neural connections in our brain even if we are not always exactly in the same understanding.

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW (โ€œGallery full imageโ€, [bus] = [_thisrow]. [Bus])

I learned tonight, the use of referenced views.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

LeventK
Participant V

@Palmbus_Palminfo
Sure you can display an image with its URL.

OK, thanks. Pity. Just tell me the procedure to display an image from his url, please. maybe I could change my programming โ€ฆ

@Palmbus_Palminfo
You can have a Show type column where Image is the type qualifier and you just need to put that imageโ€™s URL to the Content property

Ok, thanks, but Itโ€™s amazing, though, that Appsheet asks which type of element the list is composed of. what is it for?

@Palmbus_Palminfo
Are you looking something like this? Just click on your name on the Home screen and add a record. Check the IMAGE_LIST column. You are free to copy this app from my portfolio here > https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/245151

Thanks, thatโ€™s nice. I need to display the image bigger. but I will explore other tracks, such as redirecting to another filtered view.

@Palmbus_Palminfo
I had set the EnumInputMode to Button and with that option, size is restricted. I reverted it to Dropdown. Can you check it now?

tony1
Participant V

Not sure if this is what youโ€™re looking for, but you can also create a clickable menu of images like this:

Yes, indeed, the image is bigger. Great ! But I do not want to use a form, just a large list of images that I managed to solve using an action and a slice. Thanks again, the exchange of ideas allows to create new neural connections in our brain even if we are not always exactly in the same understanding.

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW (โ€œGallery full imageโ€, [bus] = [_thisrow]. [Bus])

I learned tonight, the use of referenced views.

Top Labels in this Space