Localize add button

The add button is missing in the Localize settings.

I know it’s possible to change the display name of system generated actions, but this is very tedious.

Can this be added?

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 6 502
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What’s this for do you think?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

What’s this for do you think?

Lol thanks I know we can change the display name of this action, but this gets tiresome very quickly if you have more than one table.

There is a localize setting for all other buttons and in fact there is even a localize setting for add or search.

I think the team forgot to include the localize setting for the add action and I feel like it should be included here.

Add used to be in Localize but was removed in favor of the action Display Name setting. It is tedious now, to be sure.

Hi @Steve ,

Thanks for your reply.

I’m not sure I understand the difference between this action and others.

For example the edit action shows up in the localize settings and you are still able to change the display name of this action if so wanted. The same applies for the delete action.

I’m afraid I don’t know the rationale for the difference; all I know is it was a deliberate change.

Thanks for this answer. I agree that it was hard to find, insistent with other word-based selections that appear (like "View") and tedious to change in multiple places (for multiple apps). Hope it will make its way back to the "Localize" section again someday as a default and that the Display Settings would just be an override. 

Top Labels in this Space