LOCALIZE BUGS: Expression Assistant Suggests Invalid Values, Missing/Broken Feedback Options

GreenFlux
Participant V

When editing expressions in the Localize settings, the Expression Assistant still suggests a list of columns even though they can’t be referenced here.

This is probably confusing to new users because the Insert button it still there, suggesting these values can be used.

Solved Solved
2 6 291
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Reza2
Participant IV

Thanks, I have reported this to our engineers.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

GreenFlux
Participant V

Also, “Feedback” is missing from the Localize section.

We can rename the About view link, but not the Feedback link in the Menu.

3X_0_4_04cd8f6315dfff9b63d84a147f01dbf9e9328673.png

And the Feedback options that we do have, are not working.

3X_b_4_b41570831a583698898b713914bdaf70d7873452.png

GreenFlux
Participant V

Uh, and I’m getting TWO emails for every feedback I submit. This is happening both in the editor/emulator, and in the mobile app.

@Aleksi

Thank you @GreenFlux

If you sent the feedback through the emulator, then it is normal that you’re receiving two emails.
In general, AppSheet sends the email to the app creator but also to the app user. If you tried in the emulator, you are logged in as the app user using your app creator account and so you’ll receive this email twice. If you tested this from an app where you were logged in with an account different from the app creator’s, then please let me know.

Thanks, @Arthur_Rallu. That makes sense. I was testing as the app owner, so that explains the duplicates.

Reza2
Participant IV

Thanks, I have reported this to our engineers.

Thanks @Reza! I just heard back from support. They have a fix going out tomorrow.

Top Labels in this Space