Looking beyond Google Sheets

badm

My app collects data from users frequently and I might be hitting the limit on Google Sheets. What would be a a good transition to a database that can hold more data? I’ve heard of big query but I’m not sure if it is relevant.

Solved Solved
0 7 262
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@badm
You can learn about Google Cloud SQL from here > Cloud SQL
To be able to connect your AppSheet account to Google Cloud SQL you need to subscribe to the Business Plan. Please contact sales@appsheet.com for that.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@badm
Can you define that big query? Google Spreadsheet limit is 5M cells or 200 Sheet tabs per Google Spreadsheet. With data bigger than this, you need Cloud SQL for better handling of data.

badm

I was referring to this: “BigQuery: Cloud Data Warehouse | Google Cloud”. You mentioned cloud SQL, what is that and how do I make the transition to that?

@badm
You can learn about Google Cloud SQL from here > Cloud SQL
To be able to connect your AppSheet account to Google Cloud SQL you need to subscribe to the Business Plan. Please contact sales@appsheet.com for that.

@LeventK
Please levent, If I need to apply with any hosted cloud such as google cloud, AWS, and others should I need subscribe my app in Business Plan?
Thank you in advance…

@Fouad_H_Saad1 yes, you need to subscribe to the Business Plan to integrate any kind of Cloud database as can be seen in the pricing page as well under Advanced Integrations. Please bear in mind that Advanced Integrations package is an add-on to the basic Business Plan subscription. You can receive detail information from sales@appsheet.com

@LeventK
Thank you…

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space