Looking for alternative for SUMIFS()

Hello. I used the SUMIFS() formula in my excel spreadsheet and everything works fine but there is a long delay sometimes to compute the result. So I want to add a virtual column to replace it in Appsheet to make offline calculation. Is there a function in Appsheet equivalent to SUMIFS() ?
Thank you

Solved Solved
0 9 1,909
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SUM( SELECT(โ€ฆ) )

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SUM( SELECT(โ€ฆ) )

Thank you Marc_Dillion for your help, Iโ€™m reading the article

I read the article but it doesnโ€™t work for me

I have three tables. First table that records sales, Second records purchases and the last on which I want to display the total amount of sales and that of purchases. A sale can be made by different sellers, and it is the same for a purchase. In the end, I want to get the total sales and total purchases for each seller

This is what I want to replace with virtual columns.
Tot. Encaissements is in a table
Tot. Dรฉcaissements is in another table

I used SUMIFS() formula in excel to get this resultat perfectly, but now I donโ€™t know what formula I can use to do the same with virtual columns. I tried with SELECT() but no way. Maybe I donโ€™t use it correctly

What expression did you try?

I tried this. Iโ€™ve two criteria. I mean two different values in the column Nยฐ Compte : 1 and 2.
SUM(SELECT(Encaissements[Total], ([Nยฐ Compte] = 1)))

I would like to thank you @Marc_Dillon for your help and your attention. I used the SELECT () function and got the expected result. It is sure that I did not use it well. But now it works perfectly in the virtual column. Thank you so much. God bless you

This is the expression

SUM(SELECT(Encaissements[Total],
[Nยฐ Compte] = [_THISROW].[Nยฐ Compte]
))

Well done!

Top Labels in this Space