Suddenly today my staff noticed a particular view was empty, when it would normally not be.
I have discovered fields with ‘App Sheet formulas’ using LOOKUP function are not showing data within the App, however the data does show in “testing”.
I have recorded a video that shows me confirming this problem.
Never had this issue before, and there was not been recent changes in the App.
I have resolved it for the time being by replacing the ‘App Formula’ with a spreadsheet formulas also.
I now am just really worrying about that other LOOKUPS are not working and what affects that might be having on other systems.
Hope this can be investigated as top priority, as this issue could dramatically my business operations today.