LOOKUP from several columns

Hi!
I need to get an Average from several columns, if from several columns there is the same value.
Eg: I have 10 columns with duration type, and other 10 columns with email USER, I need to get the AVERAGE time of each user.
I know how to do it from a single column, but not from several columns.

Any thoughts ?

0 3 138
3 REPLIES 3

What do you mean by that?
Can you give us a better explanation about this?

I have 10 columns where the emails of the users are registered, these emails can be in column 1 as in column 10, in turn I have 10 columns where the working time of that user is registered.
I need to know what time each user spent on average.
Therefore, in each row, there can be registered from 1 user to 10 users with their respective working times.
I need to identify each user with their working time, so then I can make an average of their working time.
I also have a table where I register users with their email, so this can facilitate the filtering of the search

Primero que todo, creo que hablas espaรฑol, espero no estar equivocado.
Por otro lado, por favor no te ofendas, pero me da la impresiรณn que el escenario que me indicas no estรก muy bien diseรฑado, aunque puedo estar equivocado. Eso de ordenar los usuarios en varias columnas no me parece muy acorde al concepto de normalizaciรณn de la DB, aunque -repito- puedo estar equivocado.
Por quรฉ debes hacerlo de ese modo?
Yo igualmente ocupo un concepto similar con una app de embarques de fruta en contenedores donde puede ser llenado en hasta 4 lugares, pero no es info que necesite resumir ni hacer reportes con ello por lo que no me he preocupado mucho en cuanto a si estรก bien o no, de todos modos funciona en mi caso, aunque planeo convertirlo en 1 sola columna enumlist base ref

Top Labels in this Space