Make an EnumList generate from a selected EnumLIst

So I have an EnumLIst where I select multiple Employees emails from my employee data. The field is called [Task Assigned to]

Bob@theemail.com
Jane@theemail.com
Zoe@theemail.com
Steve@theemail.com
Hwrang@theemail.com

I pick, Bob & Jane from the list and It out putsโ€ฆ Bob@theemail.com, Jane@theemail.com

The next field [EMPLOYEE PHONE NUMBERS] then looks at whoโ€™s on the list and looks up their phone numbers from the employee data page and outputs an enumlist with their phone numbers based on the employee data page. The question is how do I do this?

I have found a couple of different ways but Iโ€™m having trouble translating it to my needs: This is the post that seems to do what I need.

SPLIT(LOOKUP([_THISROW].[Project Key],Projects,Key,Project team)," , ")

Something like this would seem to be it but itโ€™s not quite right.

SPLIT(LOOKUP([_THISROW].[Task Assigned to],โ€œEMPLOYEEโ€, โ€œcompanyemailโ€, โ€œcompanyphoneโ€) , ", ")

Solved Solved
0 2 209
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Order doesnโ€™t matter at all. Thanks I knew it was going to be something simple I just wasnโ€™t sure where to start.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The following will generate a list of the phone numbers for the selected employees as identified by their email addresses:

SELECT(
  Employee[CompanyPhone],
  IN([CompanyEmail], [_THISROW].[Task Assigned to]),
  TRUE
)

Note, however, that the list of phone numbers is not guaranteed to be in the same order as the email addresses.

Order doesnโ€™t matter at all. Thanks I knew it was going to be something simple I just wasnโ€™t sure where to start.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space