Map management

rjtroy
Participant III

This is my first AssSheet

https://www.appsheet.com/Template/AppDef?appName=DLR_AppSheet_V1-2059583&quickStart=False#Manage.Dep...

My questions:

1. Can everybody open this app ?
  2. If I follow a map pin it opens the Map showing multiple pin locations from my ADDRESS column.
    Can I limit the map to just the ADDRESS of the selected record that raised it ?

rjtroy

0 4 300
4 REPLIES 4

LeventK
Participant V

Initially start from here:

Hi Community Members.
Thank you for your generous reply to my query on maps.
As a retired Senior Citizen, I recognize the scope that AppSheet is opening up for me and my Club Members - in particular the phone platform. I have a very clear vision of my end project but am thwarted at every step by - what usually turns out to be - simple roadblocks.
Can anybody introduce me to an experienced AppSheet tutor with whom I could have a one-to-one, online relationship?
In this way, I would wipe out serious frustration and time delays in getting my project up and running while still โ€œlearning by doingโ€.
Needless to say, I would be happy and willing to discharge fees for this service.

rjtroy

@rjtroy
I can gladly help. Please reach me out from levent@able3ventures.com

Levent,
As I have not heard further from you - I presume you are not interested in my proposal.
Perhaps you could refer me to somebody else that might be interested in establishing a tutorial relationship? I am a genuine customer wanting nothing for nothing.

Dick Troy

Top Labels in this Space