Map Points - Blue vs. Red Pins Source of Data

Hello, I have a dashboard table based on a slice with some key parameters (below). If I drill down into a record under “Collections”, the record contains a map and displays a Red Pin indicating the location of the record I selected.

It also contains a few other blue pins. I assumed the blue pins represented locations of the other records returned from the slice but in this case I have 11 different points (geocodes) and only 6 total points on the map.

Can someone assist to understand the source of the data behind the blue pins?
Side question, is there a way to display the map in “Zoomed” in mode?

A million thanks!

In the UX->Options->Map View…what is your Map pin limit set to?

4 Likes

There is not a property to control the zoom in the editor. However, others have been creating Deep Links with the zoom property tacked on. Maybe that will work for you?

3 Likes

The other pins could also be outside of the map or they could be grouped up with other pins. I think there is a setting for that but I have no maps in any apps to check.

1 Like

Thanks John, Its set to the 200 default. I’ve maximized the Zoom to see if Austin’s note was the case - pin on top of pin but there’s no additional pin it seems associated with the 6 on the screen.

This is awesome. I’ll look to implement this once I have a good handle on the representation of the “blue” pins.