Hi AppSheet team, thanks for developing this app.
I have some questions on AppSheet Maps (dashboards).
For context: say i have 5 drivers, each having 10 unique latlongs to visit… Public App
What I want to have: the drivers can select their individual names, and find their respective latlong mapped out (stores to visit)
So far i’ve manage to simulate this by following “slice based on user input” example. I’ve managed to create a dashboard by:
- Built a table to capture driver name (via updates during selection)
- Built a slice to link captured info (driver name) with the bigger table with long lat.
- created ref views for capturing driver name input
- created ref views for mapping out sliced data
- combine ref views through dashboard.
Whenever I change driver name, the respective store’s long lat within the dashboard is reflected, However, the map is not re-centered for the new driver’s lat long. Is there a way to do this for each driver selection -> automatically refreshes(see photo below)
If we open maps view (not dashboard), can we pre-define the map scale to say 2km of our current location? and can we appsheet automatically re-center the map based on HERE()?