Maps showing up in place of regular data list for refs in detail view

I have a referenced column “Related Toolboxes” for each “Trainee” record in my app. In the past, when I viewed a trainee record’s detail view, the “Related Toolboxes” showed as a list/table of related boxes. I recently added an address column to the toolbox records (and a separate map view of the boxes). Now in the trainee details, it shows a map of where the toolbox is located in the Related Boxes section rather than the list/table. How can I get back the list? I’ve searched and searched and can’t find a way to change it back. Thanks!

0 4 123
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Nobody can help with this?

Try to find the system view for the Related Boxes and change the view type to table. You could also make a copy of that and change the view and display that (and set the show_if to FALSE for the system view which you don’t want)

The view type is already table (Boxes_Inline system view). Not sure why this is happening. I don’t seem to see any way to control what is shown in this view. Perhaps I don’t know what I’m looking for…?

Did you try making a copy of it? Can you share screenshots of the system view and the copy?

Top Labels in this Space