Max GPS locations?

TJCobb

I have an app using a Google Sheet that has approximately 2400 rows of addresses. I have the pins option set to the default 200. When in the app, I noticed that a lot of the addresses are not mapping to their locations but will bring me to an overview of the area. The app will not pinpoint the exact location, whereas on others records it works perfectly. Just to make sure, Iโ€™ve checked these addresses in Google Maps and they map properly.

Iโ€™m curious if thereโ€™s a max amount of rows the app can handle.

Thank you in advance!

0 3 172
3 REPLIES 3

Not that Iโ€™ve found - though when you get above 5k you have to start adjusting things to compensate. (thereโ€™s some good posts in the community about this already)

• But Iโ€™ve got apps withโ€ฆ 200k+ rows, soโ€ฆ

There is however a setting that you might need to update

Thank you for the reply. Iโ€™m not positive but I donโ€™t think the Map Pin Limit is causing the issue. The issue Iโ€™m having is that when I click on a row with an address to see its location on a map, the map doesnโ€™t zero in on the location. Not all of the addresses, just some of them.

For example, when I click on a row with an address, it should zero in to the location like this:

But when I click on some addresses I get this:

3X_5_a_5abacfdf8a89fe7d9533b6c4cf3c25ee20f4d956.jpeg

Iโ€™ve double checked the addresses to make sure they show up on Google Maps. They show up there without issue.

@Adam might know someone who would be interested in this.

Top Labels in this Space