- I have a table with data.
- This table has a slice using ISBLANK([blah]) to check for empty data.
- I have an action using LINKTOROW([Key], “View Name”)
- The view “View Name” is a form of the table with just the missing rows to edit.
- Using “Slice Actions” I have added the action in 3 to open 4 to add the missing data
This works pretty well to do what I need it to do… Buuutt…
If I navigate to the main view of the table and press “Add” the view that appears is the custom view I have in 4. This does not open the normal form to add a new entry to the row.
This only happens if I set the view position to “Ref” - if it is anything else I can add new rows to the table normally, once I set it to “Ref” it goes back to opening the wrong view.
Now, I played around a little and when changing the icon for the action I do not see a change in the icon for the “Add” default action yet clicking it takes me to the new view.
Is this a bug, or am I using it wrong?