Mi aplicación funcionaba bien y ahora aparece este error. ¿A qué se debe?

The NUEVAFLOTAxlsx-2327568 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator.

0 13 1,511
  • UX
13 REPLIES 13

Podrías dar más información ? Fotos quizás

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Yep, a screenshot of the entire app screen showing the error would probably be helpful.

Your app is blocked. The reason is probably explained in My Account at the top. The yellow triangle with an exclamation mark indicates there’s something there you need to look at. We here in the community will likely not be able to help you resolve the problem; please contact support@appsheet.com for further help with this.

I put the app back to prototype mode, I let more than two hours go by, but it doesn't work either. I keep getting that loading error.

Please contact support@appsheet.com for further help with this.

Yago1

Hola Steve.
A la izquierda arriba verás que hay un punto amarillo en Info.
Ve ahí y sigue las pistas de los puntos amarillos. Suelen ser bastante útiles.
Parece que el excel que estás usando tiene errores y no puede funcionar. Prueba si tienes una excel de versión anterior, en plan FLOTAxlsx por ejemplo.

Very good point!

3X_4_0_40d32ab06f48da61b739842a9b50feb256e3ee14.png

These warnings are unrelated to why your app is blocked. You must contact support@appsheet.com to get your app unblocked.

Yago1

Open the tabs and all that, must be there some yellow problem.
Or reload the stupid Chrome LOL

ok

Usualmente esto puede suceder si tienes más usuarios de los permitidos en una aplicación (10) o si estas en una cuenta Free mientras tu app está desplegada.

Si dices que está en modo prototipo otra vez, deberías actualizar y revisar tu plan, si debes pasar a un plan de pago.

Pero como dice @Steve, Con support@appsheet.com lo solucionas inmediatamente

Top Labels in this Space