Microsoft Access Token

Hi, I received an error message regarding my microsoft 365 sources this afternoon (2PM UK TIME).

See screenshot below.

Every source (7 different accounts) have to deleted and re-added when this happens. Definitely not ideal during working hours when users are updating the apps frequently.

I had discussed this with support previously and they suggested refreshing the source but it doesnโ€™t appear as an option for me in the account section of appsheet.

Did anyone else experience this issue over the past couple of days even?

0 9 240
9 REPLIES 9

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I would think this just means you need to login again, either to the app or to appsheet.com.

@Aleksi, do you have any insight?

@Sarah_Keown When the refresh token is expired, and if the Microsoft365 is your main data source/provider with your Appsheet account, you would need to signout from the Appsheet account. When you then login, it will refresh the access token. If the Microsoft365 is not the main source, then you need to refresh the token through My Account > Sources.

Hi @Aleksi, we are having this issue again. How do you refresh the token through My Account > Sources.
Logging in and out does nothing.
I have a source Office365-6 that i need to refresh. Clicking into it just logs me in.

3X_5_b_5b9ec0ae61c38212825574c59465fbb5fac609b5.png

Please contact Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

I did, not very helpful. Just said log out and back in. Donโ€™t seem to understand what I am saying. Would love to be able to screenshare with Support. Would make life so much easier than messages going back and forth. Would take soooo much lesss time.

Iโ€™d like to take a look at the ticket, but canโ€™t seem to find it. Do you have a ticket number? Or the name of the agent who responded?

donโ€™t seem to have a ticket number
Pratip from AppSheet pratip.ghosh@appsheet.intercom-mail.com

Iโ€™ve reviewed the ticket. There is definitely a lot of confusion, but Pratip seems to be trying, and seems to be on the right path.

Ok, going to have to leave it now till Monday, 4:30pm here now. Thanks

Top Labels in this Space