Microsoft Azure Outage: affecting AppSheet

AppSheet servers are hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud. There are currently some issues with availability for Microsoft Azure as a whole. We are seeing this as intermittent errors and 404 errors. Will keep everyone posted as we hear more.

Solved Solved
0 25 1,546
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We believe workflow emails should all be sending now.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

Thanks for the update. I came here to look for a cause of our workflow emails not coming through, looks like this might be the issue. At first I could see the that they fired correctly in the log analyzer, but now even the log analyzer is inaccessible with a 404 error.

Appsheet failed to synchronize since half an hour ago, cant update apps ! we are at a stand stillโ€ฆ

I guess this begs the question, Is it possible to set up a backup server on our own end to prevent an outage to the businesses weโ€™ve developed apps for?

Great apps have started synchronizingโ€ฆ lets hope its stable now

WMGPGC

Looks like it is all Azure SQL is down across the board and has been for about 30 minutesโ€ฆ

Still down here.

The official Azure status can be found here:

It has been fluctuating between โ€œerrorโ€ and โ€œwarningโ€ status for Network Infrastructure. We are able to load some apps again here, but it appears the issue is still ongoing.

It is an across-the-board network infrastructure problem at Azure.

About 1hr outage here in the UK. Seems like some intermittent connectivity is happening.

But it looks like outage (stand still) isโ€ฆ global

spoken too soon Unfortunately service is down

Message":โ€œAn error has occurred.โ€,โ€œExceptionMessageโ€:โ€œThe type initializer for โ€˜Nirvana.Data.DataLayerโ€™ threw an exception.โ€,โ€œExceptionTypeโ€:โ€œSystem.TypeInitializationExceptionโ€,โ€œStackTraceโ€:" at

Same here!

I guess we have to waitโ€ฆ

Thanks, @praveen for keeping everyone updated. Keep up the amazing work!

@Robert_Easter all instances of the same problem. AppSheet is unable to talk to our internal SQL database hosted on Microsoft Azure.

Update from Microsoft. Maybe a cause for mild optimism in the last sentence.

It appears that Azure is restoring services, AppSheet accounts should be performing normally soon.

Noted service is up on my side East Africa Kenya

Service is up and running in Istanbul, Turkey.

Running for me too, emails donโ€™t seem to come through though.

Up and running in Indiana US

We still arenโ€™t getting any workflow emails. Is this still part of the same issue or something else? Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

My workflow emails are not working either, and havenโ€™t since around 4:30 PM EST

Emails get queued up. Will check on queue status and let you know.

We believe workflow emails should all be sending now.

Ours are fixed! Thanks for the update.

Top Labels in this Space